H2 2019 Premium Domains Report
We are excited to share our bi-annual premium report for the second half of 2019. This report gives a full overview of the premium domain sales across our nTLD portfolio from 1st July 2019 till 31st December 2019.
Some of the key highlights from the report include:
- Total premiums revenue amounted to $1.67M; which is a 22% growth over H1 2019 at $1.36M.
- A total of 1,487 new names were sold while 1,529 were renewed
- There’s a 40% growth in new premium domains registered over H1 2019
- .ONLINE, .TECH and .STORE were the highest-grossing TLDs with respect to premium sales
- New premium registrations contributed to ~40% of the total premiums revenue for this period
- 220+ names were sold with a price tag of $1,000 or more
- Highest new premium registrations can be attributed to GoDaddy at 39% of total premium sales
- 82% of premium domains registered in or before 2018 were renewed
- 55% of premium domains registered in H2 2019 were renewed
- The domain clean.tech was the highest one time sale in this period at $30,000 (Sedo)
Take a look at the detailed report here: