Criteria to Qualify to become an Accredited Registrar for Radix TLDs
We thank you for your interest in becoming an Accredited Registrar for the Radix TLDs.
Here's how your company can become an Accredited Registrar for the Radix TLDs:
- Obtain accreditation from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). Visit ICANN's Registrar Accreditation page to find out more.
- Once accredited by ICANN, your company shall be listed on ICANN's List of Accredited Registrars.
- Following completion of the above steps, please enter your details above, and our team will be in touch with you.
- Your company will need to sign a Registry Registrar Agreement (RRA) with Radix, and may be required to sign an agreement with Radix's registry service provider to gain access to Radix's shared registration system.
- Our team will assist you with the paper-work, set-up, and on-boarding process.