We are excited to share our bi-annual premium report for the second half of 2020. This report gives a full overview of the premium domain sales across our nTLD portfolio from 1st July 2020 till 31st December 2020.
Some of the key highlights from the report include:
- Total premiums retail revenue amounted to over $2M; which is a 2.3% growth over H1 2020 at $1.96M.
- A total of 1,194 new names were sold while 1,160 were renewed.
- .TECH, .ONLINE and .STORE were the highest-grossing TLDs with respect to premium sales.
- New premium registrations contributed to ~40% of the total premiums revenue for this period.
- Highest new premium registrations can be attributed to GoDaddy at 40% of total premium sales.
- Over 50 domains got registered with a tier price of $5000 or more.
Take a look at the detailed report here: