In the recent episode of DomainNameWire podcast, hosted by Andrew Allemann, Radix CEO Sandeep Ramchandani shared some interesting stories about Radix and its TLDs. Here’s a sneak-peek:
- How did Radix come up with the initial list of TLDs that it had applied to ICANN for?
- Why did Radix acquire .TECH TLD at a premium cost?
- Which Radix TLD started off as a joint venture between Radix and two registrars?
- Why is .FUN popular in China?
- Is Radix acquiring any new TLDs?
Find the answers to these and learn more about Radix’s past, present and (exciting) future by clicking on the ‘Play’ icon below:
This podcast was originally released on Domain Name Wire’s website.